- Boots: Added a lot new boots like new Nike CTR360 IIs and new Mercurial Vapors, details can be seen in the screen above
- Faces: Baros, Gomez, Javier Hernandez
- Kits: Argentina, Brazil, France, Guinea, Karpaty Lviv, Levski, Metalist Kharkiv, Mexico, Spartak Moscow, Venezuela
- League: Serie B created completely from scratch including own stats and faces made by the team, up to date with winter transfers: cooler design and more description features
- Selector: Cooler design and more description features
- Teams: New teams Dynamo Moscow & Lokomotiv Moscow
- Transfers: Completed Transfers for all European leagues + Other European teams + partly transfers for South America -> Added more than 100 new players additonal to KONAMIs DLC
- Other: Dismissed krun.exe, game started by pes2011.exe as before patch 1.7 (mainly performance reasons)
General Patch Features:
- 5 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División) Completed including correct squads, kits, lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
- 4 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Segunda División & Serie B)
- Other newly added teams are
- All missing Champions & Europa league teams
- Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
- Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro, Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow
- Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
- New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
- New adboards
- New edit mode hairstyles
- New faces (details in the versions' features)
- New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
- New music (list below)
- New referee kits
- Delete the folder "kitserver" from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" - skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit.com 2011 Patch.
- Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
- Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" / PESEDIT SELECTOR
Find even more information in the Readme.pdf.
Comment on this post in the forums.